Many of you may know that our house is on the market. It has been FOREVER!! Well, not really, but since October. We haven’t had much traffic until recently and we had slacked off in keeping it picked up. Then, we got surprised by an agent, and My Sweetie had to scramble and do some serious picking up in the span of like five minutes. We don’t want to have that happen again. So, here’s what we do before we leave the house now.
1. Blinds open to let the sunlight in.
2. Entertainment center closed and all remotes put away.
3. All the blankets with which we cuddle at night put away.
4. All counters wiped and sink empty.
5. NO appliances on the counters – this one is KILLING me.
6. Fragrance do-da plugged in.
7. Toilet lids down and bathroom counters/sinks wiped clean.
8. Desk in office cleared off – again KILLING me.
9. All toys picked up and in the playroom – the Princess is DOING AWESOME!
10. ALL beds made. The Princess is doing a GREAT job with this one too.
We are praying that all of this preparation will have our house ready for the perfect person to walk in the door and find their future home.