My Sweetie is turning 40! FORTY! Wahooo!
For his 30th birthday, I took him to Chicago for a long weekend. Of course, that was before the Princess came along. It was a lovely, romantic weekend walking through the city, holding hands, taking pictures of awesome architecture (him not me) and eating good food (both of us). It was a great weekend. Wonder where all those pictures are?
However, now he’s going to be FORTY! FORTY! SO, this decade, it needed to be bigger!
I’m not sure how much I’ve mentioned it, but My Sweetie is a DISNEY FREAK! We go to Disney World EVERY year. However, he’s never been on a Disney Cruise or been to Disneyland. So, where to take him? One of those of course. And, this time, the Princess would have to come with – of course.
So, I emailed with his boss and asked that he get the week of his birthday off. (No problem, because he has an AWESOME boss.) I went to the bookstore and got him a book on Disneyland and started doing some research. Then, this weekend, he and the Princess were online and discovered that the cruises in September had some REALLY good prices. They were full of “Oh, wouldn’t it be fun if.” and “I would want to do that.” and I HAD to tell him his surprise.
SO, WE’RE GOING ON A DISNEY CRUISE IN SEPTEMBER!
Now, I have to get on the ball and need to:
1. Figure out where to get passport pictures.
2. Find the Princess’s certified birth certificate.
3. Find my old passport. I had one FOREVER ago.
4. Fill out forms online – you can do that now. Whew!
5. Take all the passport stuff to the actual passport office.
7. Save more money. (This would be key.)
8. Determine what special stuff we want to do on the cruise.
9. Keep on my Losing It! game so I look good in a new swim suit.
10. Get an awesome birthday card and a big bow – I’m going to put it on the window in our room.
And, I’m sure so many more things. These are just what I need to do NOW!
Got any Disney cruise advice? I’d love to hear it. Anything else I need to do?
For more Top Ten Tuesday, visit Ohamanda.com.