So, I’m thinking of taking this whole blogging thing to the next level. Like really thinking about it. I’ve picked out my own domain name and will probably buy it today. I’m researching places to host the blog and people who might be able to help me design it. I’ve been blogging pretty steadily for about a year, and I like it. I really do. And, I’m getting better at it. I’m getting better at writing. I’m getting better at networking. I’m getting better at putting information out there that people actually want to read.
But, if I’m going to do the blog thing “for real,” then, I need to learn more. LOTS MORE. So, I’m considering going to BLISSDOM. Many of the ladies I follow on Twitter and some of my IRL friends went last year. They had a blast, and I was green with jealousy while following their tweets. So, I’m considering going. Any time I consider something, I list the pros and cons. I thought I’d share my current list with you Top Ten Tuesday style and see if you have any to add on either side. Help a girl out please!
1. I would learn A LOT about blogging and all that can go into it.
2. I would get some much needed girl time.
4. I would get to meet online friends so they could become IRL friends.
5. I would get to go to Nashville, which is a beautiful city!
6. I would have a GOOD time.
1. I would be away from my family.
2. I would have to work my tail off at the beginning of the week to get all the work done for my job that would need to be done.
3. I would be out of town part of two weeks in a row as I have a work retreat the week before.
4. Um… That’s all I’ve got on the cons….
So, what do you think? What am I missing? Should I go? Should I take the blog to the next level?
Linked to Top Ten Tuesday.