This is the last Top Ten Tuesday of 2010! Wow! Since Top Ten Tuesday is the bloggy fun in which I participate the most, I thought I would look back and see what your favorites were this year. Here they are in order of hits on the post.
10. Things I Miss… :: I wrote this a few months into my lifestyle change. I’ve lost 28 pounds and kept it off for several months. However, I want to lose at least another 30. Reading this list reminds me of what I need to do in order for that to happen.
9. Blissdom…To go or not to go :: You will be glad to know that I am going to Blissdom…in a month! Whoop! I will be rooming with the fabulous Mary of Giving Up on Perfect and Hillary of The Other Mama. I’ve never met either of them, but already LOVE them. Can’t wait to hang out together!
8. House Prep :: Oh, the list of things I had to do when the house was on the market. SO THANKFUL we are done with that!
7. Mommy’s Leaving? :: Not permanently! I see a list like this coming before I go to Blissdom. Did I tell you I was going to Blissdom? Whoop!
6. Me :: Um, this one is pretty self explanatory.
5. I Need A Baking Fix :: I love to bake. I REALLY love to bake. I still haven’t tried all those recipes… hmmm…
4. Blogs I Read :: And, of course you should read them too…
3. Things I’m Not Good At :: I laughed when I saw this one at the top. We all like to know each others’ weaknesses don’t we.
2. Moving Twice This Year :: Yes, we are insane, and apparently you wanted to read about that insanity.
1. Freezer Cooking 101 :: This one got stumbled, and people go to it DAILY. Obviously, there is a need. I’m thinking of ways to help people with this. I’ve got a few ideas… Be looking for something soon.
So, there you have it. The Top Ten Tuesday posts that you loved the most. Enjoy a walk down memory lane…. Or, maybe you discovered something new.
Happy New Year!